We stayed almost a week. We had a dual level 2 bedroom unit. The good outweighed the bad by a substantial margin - as a matter of fact the bad works out to just minor annoyances. :)
First the good: the pools are an excellent areas to wile away the time and are well maintained. The Cafe/bar area is great. The rooms are clean, spacious and have a good view. The landscaping was outstanding. The staff was helpful and accommodating with events and amenities. it seriously was a joy to stay there.
Now things I would like to see improved: You need a proper sink in the kitchenette area, a desk somewhere, footstools for chairs and do something more with the upstairs bedroom, and a separator between decks. Also, the Cafe/bar should be open much later.
Still, I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wanted peace and quiet, a view of the bay and a great place to hang out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida