we were blown away when we first saw our room....it was huge! somehow we got a two room overlooking both the resort and the causeway....we originally booked garden view 1 bedroom, so not sure why this happened, but we are not complaining :) the room was warm, inviting, and super clean! the AC worked well too....the bed was very comfortable....we ate breakfast on our deck every morning (we packed our own food) and it was very peaceful....the pool scene was so nice it was hard to leave during the day.....yes, there are children around,. but with 4 pools, we could usually find a pool that was quiet with just adults...we ate at the restaurant one time and it was just OK....there is a BBQ place across the street that has really good food, so i'd recommend that instead for lunch....we took a cab every time we went to duval st and it ranged from $4 a person to $11 for two people one way...we did walk home one day, and while it's only 2 miles and we are in shape, it seemed too long to do that while on vacation when we want to be lazy....so while it IS very quiet, it is a little out of the way from all the action....we have been to many really nice resorts and hotels and this rates at the top....the people who complain about this place just need to complain and cannot be satisfied.....our room key did not work one day...my husband went to the front desk and a gentleman working the front desk walked back with him to the room to make sure the new key worked....how can you get better service? the room was cleaned daily and towels were always replaced, even when we hung them to dry....maids were friendly when we saw them outside the rooms and did a great job keeping the place clean....the room smelled so clean and fresh....i would definitely stay here again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida