It was a 2nd year anniversary and my husband I spent one day in Marathon and decided to stay last minute in Key West. This hotel did not disappoint. The check-in was easy and they allowed us to check in earlier. We stayed in a first floor, waterfront view room with a king-sized bed. The view was close to the western side, overlooking the canal and we were able to see the sunset. We had our own private balcony and access to a lounge and sand area. No access to the beach but we were there for just relaxing and rest. we forgot to bring bug spray which might also be helpful for those gnats and sand fleas. The gardens within the hotel grounds were beautiful and my husband said he even saw coconut trees there. It was very peaceful. The room was large and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The only thing that would have made this 5 stars was the noise level. People on our side were outside at 2 or 3 a.m. talking very loudly. This went on for a while. Also, our upstairs neighbors were loud and we thought they had a late international flight, which was why we thought they were moving around so much. But, they were still there in the morning. Overall, we can not say enough about the service and grounds. It was beautiful there. We understand it's a large hotel with people on vacation enjoying themselves. We were glad that we were not near the pool or restaurant which gave us quiet during the daytime hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida