I was looking for a special place in the Keys to stay for a couple of days for my husband's 40th birthday. When I saw the pictures of Parrot Key on Trip Advisor, I thought the place looked lovely and couldn't wait to surprise my husband but the surprise was on me! The pictures can't even begin to capture how spectacular this place is on soooo many different levels! As soon as you turn into this property you almost seem to enter a different realm of time and space. The property is traditional Key West-inspired architecture with white spindled wooden porches, white pineapple cut-out picket fences, French doors and tropical lush landscaping abounding everywhere. The walk to my room was like something out of a beautiful garden. I reserved the Master King Suite with the water view which was breathtaking from a gorgeous porch with turquoise lounge chairs which happens to be my
favorite color! The bedroom was beautiful with this magnificent light that came from the French doors that open out to porch. My room had a porch off of the living room as well as the master. We had an excellent lunch at Cafe Blue poolside at the Parrot Key Resort and the front desk recommended the Better Than Sex Dessert Restaurant to take hubby to after our sunset cruise which was a win-win. He loved the place and was overwhelmed at how BEYOND perfect his birthday vacation was thanks to Parrot Key Resort. This is an experience we will enjoy for a lifetime and his 40th birthday was unforgettable! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida