It was my family's first visit to Key West and we wanted to somewhere to stay that wasn't on or near Duvall Street. Parrot Key is beautifully landscaped with lush tropical vegetation and 3 - 4 pools with plenty of chairs where you can order cold beers and food from Café Blue. It's a little slice of tropical paradise in the middle of a busy highway but I never heard the traffic. We stayed in a 2 story garden suite with plenty of room for the 4 of us - the master bedroom/bathroom was close to the living room, and upstairs was a 2nd bedroom with twin beds and a bathroom for my sons. Very spacious and clean with a balcony off the master bedroom. I did see the comments about "beach access" - if you walk around to the back there's a beautiful view with a beach/chairs but no swimming that I could see....if you want a scenic view from your room I would ask for a room in the back (which I would do next time). All in all a perfect place to relax and cool off (it was HOT!) after visiting the tourist spots in the downtown area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida