Parrot Key Hotel and Resort
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
4,502 results
All reviewshome depotcafe blueduval streetwater viewsandy areawaterfront roomliving roomthree bedroomback porchmain poolgarden viewwater frontsecond bedroomjet skishort drivepalm treescab ride
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was mine and my husbands first time down in the keys. Now I normally don't write reviews but this resort and its staff made our honeymoon more amazing than I could've asked for. We had just got married end of July and Key West was our honeymoon destination. We booked with Parrot Key Resort since we had friends who recommended it to us. When we arrived they sent a complimentary bottle of champagne, which that right there exceeded our expectations alone!! The grounds were nice and lush and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. We stayed for a week and a half and only left the resort three times. There was a water sports company right on property which was super convenient. They also had delicious breakfast and lunch served right by the main pool. The next time my husband and I get vacation days we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My friends and our ladies decided to stay at parrott key. We were on our 3rd trip to key west. Boy are we glad we did. Just a great bunch of people serving us, and my friends, who were on their first trip here. Just so happened that when we pulled up, the doorman was there waiting to carry our luggage and said "Welcome to Key West". Later we found out his name was Booker. Our stay was great. Rooms were clean, they had 4 pools, nice bar and outdoor restuarant. Also, we chose to go jet skiing right there at resort with sunset watersports. We had curt and jessie for our guides and they are some real characters...i never laughed so hard. All of us had a great time. The staff is sooo friendly and always asking how we were doing. So overall, duvall street, jet skiing, Parrott Key, Booker, and the staff....made it a great trip to "Key West". Thankx to all.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2014

When I first arrived to this location, I was skeptical about it because it seemed too quiet for a hotel. Once I checked in, it was Paradise. The rooms were very comfy and clean, as well as the common areas. The pool areas felt like being in your own backyard because, everyone was respectful and friendly. During my stay, I asked to speak with the manager- to give him a compliment, which I rarely do; and as the manager approached me, I noticed it happen to be a guy I saw earlier that day picking up cups and napkins kids left behind as trash. I was shock! Usually at a resort, the manager would have called maintainence crew to come tidy up the place; but Mr. Hodges didnt care if he had a suit and tie on, which I found amazing..... My family will definitely come back very soon.

Rod-

Room Tip: Siutes are the best if traveling with kids
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My wife and I where very impressed with the level of customer service as well as the cleanliness. We met some friends and family there and had a spectacular vacation. It was fun for adults as well as the children. It was not right in the heart of the action but close enough. :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

our stay in Parrot Key Hotel was a pleasure for all 3 generations on the trip .it always felt very private and exclusive whether sat on the decking or around the pool . The accommodation was was plush and the staff couldn't do enough to help .would definately return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family