We can't say enough about this place. The resort is even more beautiful than the website gallery showed. The attention to detail and the quality of what was put into the beach homes and the grounds were incredible. It was very clean, inside and out. No matter how beautiful a place is, the staff is what makes one's stay shine. Your staff is absoloutely wonderful and were the icing on the cake. Everyone was always helpful and friendly. They always steered us in the right direction of the best restaurants and nightlife - making our trip even more enjoyable. Particularly, we want to mention Jeane, Andrew, and Elija at the tiki bar - the best mix of warm hearts and cold drinks on the island! Booker's warm smile always made you feel at home. And we must mention Carlos at the jet ski rental - so friendly and thorough - he made my maiden voyage on a jet ski an awesome experience!
I guess if I had any suggestions, it would be to keep the tiki bar and pool open a bit longer and have just one of the four pools an adult only pool to make it a little more peaceful for the guests without kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida