Parrot Keys is not only an awsome resort, but also has wonderful staff like Ursula, Melissa and house keepers. Their service is the best. Staff are very courteous and attentive. Its location is convenient to get to and from the airport, close by Walgreen and grocery stores and not too far from a golf course and Key West downtown. We got one 2 bedroom suite, very new unit. It was beautiful, clean and there were a flat screen TV w/DVD player in every room. The free high speed internet was very fast and easy to connect. The first day we checked in a few things missings like towels, iron, hangers etc. However, they arrived at our unit right away after we informed the front desk. There was no refrigerator but it was installed at the end of our trip. It did not bother us. I like everything about the resort except the room rate . It was a little pricey for the room because it was a busy holiday season. I would recommend my friends to stay at Parrot Keys.
Family from Illinois
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida