Looking for decent hotels in Key West we decided to try the Parrot Key Hotel. After 6 days at the best hotel we have ever stayed in on Miami Beach we were a bit disappointed when we arrived. This was a much more expensive hotel but the rooms were only average. Two beds, a chair, a desk and a TV..
As you can see in other reviews there are no water pressure at all, the Internet was dead slow and timed out all the time and there was never any towels at the pool after 9pm.
They had 4 small pools isolated from each other, and its to bad that they dont have at least one bigger pool.
It was just an average hotel, and we expected more from what we had payed, however i would recommend it to others as there were no "really negative experiences". However consider whats important for you before choosing it.
If you are a smoker find somewhere else, as their policy on their entire premises is extremely strict. And you have to sign a form that you will pay alot of money if caught. It also felt weird that you had to sign a form saying that if you weren't out of your room before 11am, you would get a $50 fine on your credit card. And as check in is 4pm they sure have enough time to clean the rooms..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida