First time staying at this resort. Normally we do the Southermost at the end of Duvall. But this time we had additional people and wanted to all be together. Saw this advertised and decided to give it a shot. Wow, what a beautiful resort. Upon entering the tropical plants and the entire surroundings welcome you. We had a 3 bedroom cottage on the gulf side. Our room was unbelievable...clean, beautiful, peaceful, modern, (with a bit of homeliness to it), Everyone was very nice, they thought of everything. Even the wine bottle opener!!!
I did not use the gym, but they have one. Jet skis, kiyaks, everything. About a 10 min. drive to the craziness, but fun Duval street and great food, drinks, etc....we certainly will stay here again upon our next trip down. We are regulars in Key West, a couple times a year. Living in Fort Lauderdale, it is an easy 4 hour trip for us. Believe me when I say, great quality, great prices, great surroundings, great time, great fun!!!!! Thanks Parrot Key....you have a gem in Key West. Keep up the great work....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida