“Love it!”
Review of Tavern N Town

Tavern N Town
Ranked #5 of 466 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$9 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 1
Description: Located just off the Grand Lobby of the Marriott Beachside is the Tavern N Town restaurant - where locals go and fast becoming one of Key West's most popular attractions. Here grande surroundings and the simple pleasures of life come together in perfect harmony. And here you will find as many reasons to linger as there are tempting items on our inspired menu. Your choices range from steakhouse favorites to the incomparable seafood bounty that has brought visitors to Key West for generations. Watch as our award winning chefs embellish international favorites with the unique flavors of Old Key West.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had dinner at Tavern N Town with my mom recently. Sonja was our server, she did a great job; She's sweet, bubbly and hardworking.

Our steaks were delicious and cooked to perfection, and the manager Aaron made time to come to our table (and all the others) to greet us and ask about our experience. I would very much recommend trying this restaurant... the quality, value and service are all excellent!

Denis L, Manager at Tavern N Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Samantha880,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We are very appreciative that you would recommend us so highly. Sonja is a great asset to our team, and we are thrilled to hear she took such great care of you while you were in dining with us recently. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to her. I will also let our culinary team know of a job well done too. Thank you again for the great review, and please come back and see us soon.

Restaurant Supervisor

Write a ReviewReviews (1,761)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tavern N Town is a go-to spot for locals for happy hour and dinner. The bar has a laid-back yet fancy vibe with great happy hour specials and VERY good pizza. For dinner, it is a great fine dining spot. The seafood and steak were both high quality. My husband and I regularly eat here for date nights. Beth, the manager, makes an effort to check on everyone and ensure their dining experience is fulfilling. George at the bar is one of my favorite Keys bartenders as well. They are both so friendly. I recommend this spot to friends and family that come to visit for both happy hour and dinner.

Dear Erica B,

Thank you for your continued support of all we do here at Tavern N' Town, and thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you have been able to enjoy our award winning happy hour and dinner on multiple occasions. We are even happier to hear how great of care Beth and George have taken of you while you have been in with us. Thank you again for the great review and we all hope to see you back in very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I were staying at the Marriott Beachside Motel and decided to pop in to the on site restaurant Tavern N Town. Even on a Monday night the restaurant appeared to be completely full. We didn't have reservations but were still seated promptly. Fabiola was our server. She was very attentive even though she was busy. A manager stopped by twice to make sure everything was going well. I tried hogfish for the first time and was delighted. My husband had prime rib which was overpriced for the fact that it tasted similar to liver. Tavern N Town's quality waitstaff is what makes this restaurant a quality place in Key West.

Dear Tara U,

Thank you for the wonderful review, and for sharing your most recent dining experience you had with us here at Tavern N' Town. We are happy to hear you and your husband had an enjoyable time, and that Fabiola took such great care of you. I will be sure to let our culinary team know you were "delighted" in trying hogfish for the first time. Thank you again for the great review, and we hope the next time you find yourself in Key West you will stop in and see us all again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Tavern and Town and absolutely loved it. Food, atmosphere and the best service we’ve had. Food: you could tell your server your food preferences (ours was less salt and butter) and it was no problem. Atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable. Our server Sonia was outstanding. Fun, energetic and super cool! Will go back and request miss Sonia for sure :) thank you

Dear Anastasiya K,

Thank you for sharing your most recent dining experience you had with us here at Tavern N' Town. We are absolutely thrilled to hear how accommodating Sonja was for you and your group. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to her. Thank you again for the great review, and we hope to see you back in very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm a traveling foodie and I have nothing but good things to say about this restaurant and its service. It has world class food and Sonja was a phenomenal hostess. Waiting for Michelin to recognize this hidden gem and give it a star. In any event, I'll definitely be back with family and friends.

Dear 3axapn 3,

We are thrilled to hear you had such a great time dining with us recently. We are just as happy to know Sonja left such a wonderful impression on you, and was a "phenomenal hostess." I will be sure to let her hear of your kind words. Thank you for the incredible review, and we hope to see you back in very soon.