“GREAT RESAURANT AND PUB”
Review of Bogart's Irish Pub

Bogart's Irish Pub
Ranked #338 of 447 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Food was really good but it did take quite a bit of time for it to get to us both time we ate there.

There are newer reviews for Bogart's Irish Pub

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Not called Bogarts anymore but it's a great place. Lovely atmosphere - food is basically pub grub. Drinks reasonably priced. Waiting staff very friendly and knowledgable about key west. Good music too

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Irish Katherine not only served us great food and drinks but helped us find cool places in town. I'll visit the Pub every time I visit Key West.

1  Thank roger r
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My wife and I decided to eat here after a long day on the beach and walking up and down Duval for a place that met me wishes: (Great Food, Cold Beer, and Great Live Music).
As we walked by the two opened front doors we saw Tom Taylor playing guitar just inside the door, so we walked in. Ordered some beers, and looked at the menu. My wife had what she ended up saying was the Best Corned Beef she has ever had. I ordered the Prime Rib special. Though it wasn't the best Prime Rib I have ever had, it for sure WAS one of the best steaks I have had. Mashed Potatoes were awesome.
The Bar Staff seemed a bit understaffed, but our Server was fantastic, smile, efficient, and courteous. Finally we closed down the bar (not bad for two parents of 4 kids) thanks to the desire to keep wanting to listen to Tom Taylor play his tunes. We look forward to making Bogart's our defacto place to drink and eat.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Never got in. The server said he wouldn't be able to get to us for a while and they were short handed and to sit at the bar. All but 2 tables were empty. Not the way to get customers in for dinner.