“don't miss it.”
Review of Blu Q Catamaran

Blu Q Catamaran
More attraction details
Owner description: Blu Q Catamaran, Key West's Premier Sailing Adventures for Gay Men, Women and their friends and family. Offering daily snorkeling, sunset sails, kayaking and Backcountry Island Adventure Tours. Proudly Sailing Key West for over 12 years.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed the day on the BluQ. We were a bit hesitant a we booked a few weeks in advance, and were worried that it might get cancelled as we were the only ones booked up until a few days before- but on the day it was full. About 20 people or so, which was a good amount. Food and drink were good quality, and the kayak trip was excellent. very relaxed, adna lovely way to spend a day, it was one of the highlights of the keys for me and the boyf.

1  Thank CardiffRuggerhugger

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Was a little hesitant taking a boat trip as I was travelling alone but the crew were great at making me feel at home. The blu-q is a small boat with only about 20 seats so you get more space and personal attention than on some of the big party barges. We got into an amazing snorkel spot with calm waters and great sealife for us virgin snorkellers. These guys know how to plan a day on the water, highly recommend this for one of your more relaxed days in Key West.

3  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 7 February 2012

This was highly recommended by Alexander's guest house. We are so happy we took there advice. It is all male with about 15 people. We made to two different stops. The captain really knows the best spots for snorkeling. It's is clothing option, but you never fell uncomfortable. All of us were couples. Thank you for a wonderful sail around key west.

1  Thank Baseballmiami
Reviewed 6 February 2012

This was a perfect way to segway from our relaxing day at the pool to a fun/crazy night. The boat is gorgeous, the people are so nice, and the sangaria is fantastic. We will definitely be doing this again.

2  Thank Matt B
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My friend and I booked the sunset sail for the day after Thanksgiving. When we showed up we discovered there were only 5 of us booked. The Captain said he should have probably cancelled the trip but took us out anyway because he just wanted to sail that night. It was just an incredible sail. The Captain and his first mate made everyone feel so welcome and relaxed, laughing and providing information. The sunset was gorgeous and I got off the boat so relaxed that I couldn't believe it. I would highly recommend this. Next trip I'll be booking one of the day cruises for sure.

1  Thank tmgmdny