“Most relaxing day of Key West!!”
Review of Blu Q Catamaran

Blu Q Catamaran
More attraction details
Owner description: Blu Q Catamaran, Key West's Premier Sailing Adventures for Gay Men, Women and their friends and family. Offering daily snorkeling, sunset sails, kayaking and Backcountry Island Adventure Tours. Proudly Sailing Key West for over 12 years.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 August 2009

We had experienced the sunset cruise this past March, but the Island day by far was the best experience ever!!! Very gay friendly and clothing optional. No one on the boat knows anyone, but by the end everyone knows each other. The snorkeling was amazing!! We saw a nurse shark and lots of queen angel fish. The service was great while on the boat! For lunch we had a fruit salad (bananas, coconut, and grapes), and a chicken salad with bread. Go do it you will not regret it!!

CaptSteveKeyWest, Owner at Blu Q Catamaran, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2009

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience on Blu Q. A great part of the reward for us that work on the boat, is the satisfaction that at the end of each trip, our guests have had a "fab" day, one that they will remember as the "best day of their vacation". We appreciate so very much your business and look forward to having you back again, and again.

Reviewed 13 August 2009

Captain Steve, and his first mate, provide a wonderful service. A group of friends and I went on the Blu Q last Sunday and had a fantastic time. The crew were always ready to assist and provide anything we needed or wanted. Going out to the sandbar was a great experience. I heartily recommend this excursion to anyone interested.

Reviewed 12 August 2009

This cruise was the highlight of my vacation. When travelling alone, you never know what to expect, but the crew and fellow passengers were great! First Mate Dave is incredibly knowledgeable and found some amazing things under the water for us to see (nurse sharks, live conch, puffer fish, etc.). I never expect much from the food on board such a trip and was pleasantly surprised at how good the lunch was.

It was a pleasure sailing with Capt Steve, First Mate Dave, and Capt Markham (on his inaugural voyage at the helm of the Blu Q) and will definitely book passage next time I'm in Key West.

Thank you, gentlemen!!

Dean

Reviewed 11 August 2009

Thoroughly pleased with a day in and on the water, meeting new friends, relaxing in the sun, and eating good grub. Hats off to Captain Steve and first mate. -nicholas plannerer

Reviewed 10 August 2009

My partner and I visited Key West for the first time and have feel in love with the place. Part of our love for the Keys is Captain Steve and the First Mate David. They were there to please and make your trip extremely enjoyable and memorable. I snorkeled with Blu Q for 3 days and say a variety of fish. The highlight was to hav a nurse shark swim right toward me and then turn before running into to me, lobsters, sting rays huge sand dollars and a multitude of other small fish with lots of color. Can't wait for the next trip to get back on the Blu Q.

Thanks gentlemen for making our trip fun and exciting, and of course the scenery on the boat was hot and nice as well, see you soon

Robert and Stephen Moultrie Ga