“Great Fun”
Review of 801 Bourbon Bar

801 Bourbon Bar
Ranked #10 of 57 Nightlife in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Upstairs cabaret bar features drag shows.
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Went to see a show. The girls were great. Candy is gorgeous.!!!! Never went to a drag show before. They make you feel very comfortable. The "Girls" really put on a show. You really should go visit the ladies.!!!!

1  Thank lindanelsonPataskala

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Fun times. Drag shows were fun and very well done. Drag queen bingo on Sundays are a must see! Go early and get a seat up front.

1  Thank R_and_L_OK
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I've been coming to KW for years, but consider 801 outside my comfort zone. I had a couple of young women visiting so it was now or never. 801 has a 9 and an 11 o'clock show every night. We went to a couple of shows and had a great time. The "girls" lip-synched some hilarious songs. The girls with me spent the night stuffing dollars into their outfits. As a straight guy, I will still not set foot on the premises alone, but it was a lot of fun.

1  Thank John117592
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Two floors, great drink prices, fun friendly people, BEST DRAG SHOW EVER! Loved the ladies! A must see if you are in Key West.

1  Thank Reabismom
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I decided to go to my 1st Drag Queen show just to say I been to one and I can tell you honestly that I had a blast! It was a decision that I will never regret. I walked into the 801 Bourbon Bar not knowing what to expect and I was nervous as to what might happen but I kept a very open mind. The ladies were just plain awesome making me feel quite relaxed and comfortable while I was there and their sense of humor was awesome totally
wearing off all my inhibitions in no time at all. I pose outside for some pictures, sat inside and enjoyed the bar crowd and a few drinks and than went upstairs to see a rather remarkable show. I love it...plain and simple it was one of the betters decisions I made in my life. A couple of the queens were rather good looking and made me question myself :-) I am definitely going back again without a doubt. I wish I could give this place 10 stars instead of just 5.

3  Thank Sheridan F