“Crazy fun show!!”
Review of 801 Bourbon Bar

801 Bourbon Bar
Ranked #10 of 58 Nightlife in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Upstairs cabaret bar features drag shows.
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My trip to west-key for relaxing, but my night out to 801 bourbon bar was crazy fun! The drag show was amazing! Love the show and the booze!

3  Thank Lao I

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We went to the drag show upstairs, which they have every night. It was tons of fun, and comfortable atmosphere.

2  Thank tab507
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Went to see a show. The girls were great. Candy is gorgeous.!!!! Never went to a drag show before. They make you feel very comfortable. The "Girls" really put on a show. You really should go visit the ladies.!!!!

1  Thank lindanelsonPataskala
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Fun times. Drag shows were fun and very well done. Drag queen bingo on Sundays are a must see! Go early and get a seat up front.

1  Thank R_and_L_OK
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I've been coming to KW for years, but consider 801 outside my comfort zone. I had a couple of young women visiting so it was now or never. 801 has a 9 and an 11 o'clock show every night. We went to a couple of shows and had a great time. The "girls" lip-synched some hilarious songs. The girls with me spent the night stuffing dollars into their outfits. As a straight guy, I will still not set foot on the premises alone, but it was a lot of fun.

1  Thank John117592