“Delicious food on inviting patio”

Oasis Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #172 of 476 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stumbled onto this place while taking a long walk and decided to try it for lunch. The fact that it has a BYOB with no corkage fee was a plus so we went to the grocery store nearby and bought a bottle of wine. We sat on the patio which shady and relaxing. The server was very helpful and efficient. We ordered a starter of lamb somsa’s accompanied by a type of dill sauce. The lamb was tender and very flavorful and the dough delicious as well. BF got the warm eggplant salad and I was very jealous! It was soooo good. I was not very hungry so I got a salad of thinly sliced tomatoes and onions with jalapeño and basil. It was good as well although I believe the better application is for a couple to order it as a starter before the main entree. If we were ever in Key West again, we would definitely return.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Two couples ate at Oasis this week and loved our experience. The outside patio is delightful, the service is warm and attentive and the food delicious. We particularly loved the hot eggplant salad, simply delicious! We were surprised to receive a delicious honey cake for dessert gratis! The value was great because they allow you to bring wine or beer without a corkage fee. We recommend this wonderful restaurant!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

It's really nice to find a restaurant that serves halal food in keywest tourist area. According to the staff the chicken and lamb are halal. The outdoor area is really nice and pretty.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I am from the London England and I had a vacation with my beautiful partner to Miami, Orlando and then eventually to Key West where my partner is actually residing at the moment. I love my food and I am very critical when it comes to food.

My partner and I ate at a lot of places around the Florida state over the days I had stayed there and I have to say that the food in Oasis was absolutely amazing.

In fact it was the best place I had eaten for the duration of my vacation.

My partner is originally from Kazakhstan and she had told me that this is the place that we should eat for my last day in the states and that I would not regret it. I did not regret it one bit.

First of all the lady serving us was very lovely and explaining in detail, the different choices and recommendations that she had for me. Her name is Moldir and she was very nice and welcoming to me. When you have great customer service and great food combined, it's a winner.

I ordered Pelmeni soup, manty and a drink called Compote.

First I ordered Pelmeni soup which consisted of these dumplings with meat inside of them. It looked very similar to Chinese dumplings. The taste was incredible, very homely and full of flavour. It was a lovely first dish and I recommend to go for that if you want to have something warm and light before your main dish.

My absolute favourite was my main dish. Manty. Again Manty was a type of dumpling with seasoned meat, onions and other ingredients inside. The dough was soft and thin and with the lovely flavours inside, it tasted incredible. There was sour cream on the side to go with it. I went all in with my hands and enjoyed every single bite! It all came together very nice with a drink named Kompot. A fruit drink which is a homemade drink consisting of fruits being bolied, infused, strained and chilled to drink. It was lovely.

I remember my partner asking me what I felt about the food and I told her, it's heaven, this food is heaven!

My partner could not have chosen a better place to eat than Oasis and together with the delightful Moldir it made the experience even better. The place looks very chilled and relaxing. Definitely a place to take your partner for a lovely lunch or dinner.

I will be back in Key West very soon and I already know the first place I will be going. Oasis is very well recommended by me, a person that is hard to be pleased when it comes to food. Because the food I had everywhere else in Miami and Orlando did not come close to the food in Oasis. So I look forward to trying other dishes when I go back there.

Thank you Moldir and see you soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

It’s great to know they have food from our own country and it testes yummy. Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff