This hotel sits right at the base of Duval street but tucked away in the corner so you do not hear all the Duval street noise. It's close to EVERYTHING- Mallory square, all the fun bars, great restaurants. You can walk to everything and really don't need a car. The room was beautifully decorated and we had a gorgeous view looking out over the harbor and all the anchored boats.
We would stay here again in a heartbeat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West
- Pier House Resort & Spa Key West, Florida