We have been to Key West several times and enjoy staying at different B&B's and hotels in this wonderful town. This time we stayed at the Pier House and highly recommend it. The location is perfect if you want to be directly on the ocean near Mallory Square. We have stayed at the Westin which is close by but decided we preferred the Pier House. The Westin has a wonderful view of the ocean, except that most of the time it is blocked by cruise ships. The Pier House doesn't have this problem. Also we really enjoyed the extensive tropical gardens which abound on the property. This resort also has a lovely sand beach just below the pool area. We found the staff exceptionally pleasant and they seemed to truly enjoy their jobs and were very welcoming.
Our room was lovely as you would expect in this price range. It had a balcony overlooking the beautiful gardens and pool area.
A real plus is that parking is included with your room and it an easy in and out parking lot (unlike the Westin). We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West
- Pier House Resort & Spa Key West, Florida