Pier House Resort & Spa
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$336
US$338
US$303
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
US$241
US$182
Hotels.com
2,506 results
All reviewsbeach barprivate beachchart roomlanai roomdockside suitemallory squareend of duval streetturtle pondperfect locationgarden viewlarge balconybars and restaurantswatch the sunsetgreat resorttrip to key westwalking distance to everythingfree shuttle
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Been coming to this Hotel a long time but it is still awesome, the rooms are clean functional and well kept. The outside bar remains unique being almost in the sea.
It's great.
Food is off the rictor scale in presentation and tastes.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank dickiedarr
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on line and for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa. I appreciate your loyalty and I am glad that we continue to meet your expectations. I look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We have been to Fantasy Fest for the last 5 years. The last 3 years we have stayed at the Pier House and would not consider staying anywhere else. We were a little concerned when we heard the place was sold and wondered whether the new owners would attempt to dampen the party atmosphere during this week. We were pleasantly surprised and noticed no difference at all. We are already looking to book again next year. We always stay in a Lanai room and are very happy with the quality and cleanliness of our room. The private beach, pool and hot tub keep us coming back year after year and I would highly recommend this resort to anyone anytime of the year.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your support and business over the years and I look forward to seeing you next year at the Pier House. Next year visit our spa as we have a variety of treatments to meet all of your needs.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We have stayed in many lovely places and have traveled extensively through the Caribbean, but Pier House exceeded all our expectations. Upon checking in, I was somewhat dissatisfied with the room I had reserved. Not that there was anything wrong in the room itself, it was beautiful. I just thought I was reserving something a little more grand. I called reservations and explained my situation and how this was a very special event I was gifting my husband and how disappointed I was. The reservations manager expressed her concern and was not sure what she could do. She told me she would call me back, but they were at capacity. To my surprise not only did she call me back in a timely manner, but offered me an upgrade. Needless to say this exceeded any expectations I had for accommodations and warmed my heart at how gracious an establishment could be. They went above and beyond to provide exceptional service and this service shines throughout their property everyday. I will definitely return to Key West, just to stay at the Pier House again. The location, aesthetic appeal, and service can't be beat.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and I look forward to your next booking. My team at the Pier House takes great pride in providing exceptional customer service to our guest. On your next visit, try our restaurant, Harbour View Cafe, as it has a great variety of food selections. We hope to see you soon at the Pier House.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in Oct 2013 - the first week of Fantasy Fest. We arrived early and so were upgraded from our booked Ocean View Suite to a Dock Side Suite - really great and very kind of the front desk staff. Our suite was lovely and had a wrap around glass fronted balcony - we almost felt like we were in the sea!

Because of our specific location in the hotel, it was very quiet. Other rooms may be more noisy - especially the garden rooms, which from the outside walking past, may also be rather dark.

The amenities were good, the key feature is the beach and fenced off swimming area with sunning platform in the sea - great! Very cooling to stand up to your neck in the sea with a cocktail! The pool area was a bit dated and so we only used it once.

All the staff were very helpful, and although we had no problems I felt confident they would have dealt with them. The concierge arranged cycle hire for us and we had a great day cycling to the south of the island and then got caught up in a night time ride with 6,000 zombies!

The location in Key West is great for all the madness that is Duval Street - a few steps to Sloppy Joe's etc - and yet also only a few steps to the old town and lovely shaded streets. Parking is easy and good value and the hotel is easy to find.

Room Tip: The garden rooms looked dark due to the planting, dockside suites looked like the newest and faced the sea.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harriettie

Thank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa and I am glad that you enjoyed your time. When booking your next visit, please visit our website to get a good understanding of all of our room types.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Had a great time when we there in October of 13,staff as far as I was concerned went over the top to make sure everyone called the desk when we had a little problem with cooling in the room (was my fault) by the time I hung up the phone someone was knocking on the door from the hotel.I was impressed, The beach was well kept with staff ready to take care of you, bar personal made any drink you wanted along with great info on the Island. I am planning my next trip back. Did I mention it is on Duval street.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jtoolbox09
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

THank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and please visit our website when you book your next visit. Our best available rates can be found there. I look forward to your next visit.