“Best Birthday Getaway....again!!!!!”

Pier House Resort & Spa
Ranked #13 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This Resort has got to be the best...! It has everything.... Great rooms, excellent food, fantastic area location (Duval Street) and an over and beyond wonderful staff... Whom we have grown to adore in the past couple years staying here. Keep up the good work ...change nothing... See you soon....!!!

Room Tip: Stay in room 615 at the Spa.!!!!!
1  Thank John B
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for you nice comments, your business and your loyalty to the property. As you know, the Pier House has everything a guest needs with some of the best service staff on the island. My team prides itself on customer service as the property ranks within the top 25% in customer service for independent hotels. Look forward to seeing you next year.

Joe Dantoni

Write a ReviewReviews (2,422)

Reviewed 12 November 2013

As someone in the travel industry, I have been fortunate to stay in some of the best hotels in the world. When my friends introduced me to the small, independent property in Key West, I was unsure what to expect. The property is beautiful. This was my second stay. We stayed in a spa junior suite, which was spacious and had french doors onto a spacious deck. The rooms are large, bathrooms are huge.

We spent a lot of time at the pool/beach bar. After all, it's vacation. The staff is friendly and remembers your name and what you like to drink. The small beach is a perfect size to hang out on.

I would reccomend this property unconditionally.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your loyalty and I am glad the team at the Pier House pampers you during your visit. I hope on your next visit you will visit our famous bar, the Chart Room. This is the bar where Jimmy Buffet played in when he first came to Key West as well as where Mel Fisher planned his daily dives in search of the treasure ship "Atocha". Many of our marketing efforts will be centered around the "Chart Room". Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stay in a suite at the Pier House. The suites are beautiful, clean, everything you could want in a Hotel the Pier House has. I come to Fantasy fest every year and always stay at the Pier House. The beach is clean and right next to the outside bar and restaurant right along the Gulf of Mexico.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cadipat2001

Thank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa and for your business. I am glad that you enjoyed your time and i look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We recently wanted to introduce close friends from Britain to Key West, so after a little research on TripAdvisor, we decided to stay at the Pier House. Good move. The hotel is everything we hoped for and more. The rooms are classically tropical, and many have balconies. Then, the Chart House Bar is on the grounds. This is where Jimmy Buffet first played in Key West. The "Pirate" from A Pirate Looks at 40 was the bartender of this bar. It's a short walk to the Sunset Pier, Sloppy Joe's and Captain Tony's. We are planning to return next year.

Room Tip: Go with a balcony
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

I am glad you decided to stay at the Pier House and you took advantage of all of it's benefits. When booking your next visit, call the Pier House directly as the reservationist can assist you with the best available rate. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Been coming to this Hotel a long time but it is still awesome, the rooms are clean functional and well kept. The outside bar remains unique being almost in the sea.
It's great.
Food is off the rictor scale in presentation and tastes.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank dickiedarr

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on line and for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa. I appreciate your loyalty and I am glad that we continue to meet your expectations. I look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We have been to Fantasy Fest for the last 5 years. The last 3 years we have stayed at the Pier House and would not consider staying anywhere else. We were a little concerned when we heard the place was sold and wondered whether the new owners would attempt to dampen the party atmosphere during this week. We were pleasantly surprised and noticed no difference at all. We are already looking to book again next year. We always stay in a Lanai room and are very happy with the quality and cleanliness of our room. The private beach, pool and hot tub keep us coming back year after year and I would highly recommend this resort to anyone anytime of the year.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your support and business over the years and I look forward to seeing you next year at the Pier House. Next year visit our spa as we have a variety of treatments to meet all of your needs.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We have stayed in many lovely places and have traveled extensively through the Caribbean, but Pier House exceeded all our expectations. Upon checking in, I was somewhat dissatisfied with the room I had reserved. Not that there was anything wrong in the room itself, it was beautiful. I just thought I was reserving something a little more grand. I called reservations and explained my situation and how this was a very special event I was gifting my husband and how disappointed I was. The reservations manager expressed her concern and was not sure what she could do. She told me she would call me back, but they were at capacity. To my surprise not only did she call me back in a timely manner, but offered me an upgrade. Needless to say this exceeded any expectations I had for accommodations and warmed my heart at how gracious an establishment could be. They went above and beyond to provide exceptional service and this service shines throughout their property everyday. I will definitely return to Key West, just to stay at the Pier House again. The location, aesthetic appeal, and service can't be beat.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and I look forward to your next booking. My team at the Pier House takes great pride in providing exceptional customer service to our guest. On your next visit, try our restaurant, Harbour View Cafe, as it has a great variety of food selections. We hope to see you soon at the Pier House.