Our second stay in Key West - our first stay at Pier House. Our conclusion - THIS is the place to stay - we will definitely return.
Located at the end of Duval Street, it's very easy stepping out into the heart of the buzzing city for restaurants, bars, shops or sightseeing. But the position is such that there is no street noise - you only hear boats & jet skis on the water.
The pool and beach areas are relatively small but adequate and the gardens at the heart of the resort are charming.
Staff were all extremely friendly and helpful and, although we did not eat dinner in the restaurant, the breakfast choices were excellent and served in the wonderful waterside setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West
- Pier House Resort & Spa Key West, Florida