My wedding was at the Pier House on February 22, 2014. It was wonderful and everything we could have asked for. Their vendor recommendations were great and Jessica was extremely helpful in putting everything together. Planning a destination wedding is difficult and stressful but the staff made it very easy. The beach for the ceremony was a perfect setting.
The location of the hotel couldn't be better and everyone of my family and friends really enjoyed their rooms and how easy it was to get to the fun on Duval Street.
We will definitely stay at the Pier House again next time we are in Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West
- Pier House Resort & Spa Key West, Florida