2,625 results
All reviews beach bar private beach chart room dockside suite mallory square harbor view room end of duval street turtle pond perfect location large balcony bars and restaurants watch the sunset great resort trip to key west walking distance to everything free shuttle ocean front
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We loved this place, it is located in the perfect spot. Our room faced the ocean and the sunsets we're beautiful. The staff is super nice and professional. They have their own private beach, it's small but nice. Walking distance to everything in old town key west. I felt like we were getting what we paid for and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I would try and get the top floor, the building we were in had three levels and we were on the second. The doors sliding to your balcony make a lot of noise so when your neighbor opens theirs it makes lots of noise and sounds like someone is moving furniture around above you as the floors are tile.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

I am glad that you enjoyed your time at the Pier House and thank you for your business. There are some great views from not only the Beach Building but also the Dock Side Suites. Thank you again for taking the time to fill out a survey and I look forward to seeing you soon at the Pier House.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We traveled here in April. The price was near $600 per night and the hotel has very little amenities and the service is sub par at best. The waiters and waitresses are rude and for $600 per night one would think you would not have to beg for a drink server or food server. The location is nice. The rooms are nice but the walls are super super thin and you can hear everything which is not always good in Key West. We spoke to the manager about it and he was very rude and argumentative. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014
5  Thank LMA323
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I was surprised by the lack of service you received during your stay and would like to discuss your visit. Please call me at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss your stay further. I look forward to your call.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Just got back from "The Pier House Resort & spa" for our 20 year anniversary get away. What a Great place. Ocean room suite was great. Staff members all professional's. Thank you to Joe who made our trip really special. Definitely going Back !!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank fjl168 .

Congratulations on your 20 years of marriage. Thank you for letting the Pier House share in such and occasion and we look forwward to seeing you next year.

Joe

Reviewed 7 May 2014

loved loved the Pier House!!! great location great pool and beach! staff was so friendly! this was my 6th time in key west , I plan to stay here again! everything was walking distance. our room was huge !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa and for making it your hotel of choice when traveling to Key West. I am glad that we met your expectations and that you took advantage of all of its amenities and great lcoation. Always visit our website as you will always find the best available rate on our website. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

A nice retreat at the end of Duvall St. Spent 3 nights in waterside room with balcony. All appointments top-notch, excellent staff and service. Great breakfast overlooking water. Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa. I am glad that you enjoyed your time at the resort and was able to experience some of our great food at the restaurant. I look forward to seeing you soon.