2,604 results
All reviewsbeach barprivate beachchart roomdockside suitemallory squareharbor view roomend of duval streetturtle pondperfect locationlarge balconybars and restaurantswatch the sunsetgreat resorttrip to key westwalking distance to everythingfree shuttleocean front
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was quoted $95 a day for the pet fee. Yes, that is correct, PER DAY. That is the highest pet fee I have ever been quoted. I have paid $350/week, that I thought was too high. $665 for a week? Really?! I bet there is some kind of tax on that too.

I did not go any farther about seeking a reservation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank CookWashingtonDC
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for the feedback and it is unfortunate that you didn't stay with us. Please call me directly as I would like to speak to you about the pet fee. I would like you to experience the resort. I look forwad to your call.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This hotel has very good location at end of Duval at Front St. You can walk anywhere, excellent food very close by. CVS on corner in case you forgot things. Pool and beach staff outstanding, room staff and front office a little bit aloof considering this is $500 per night. We had room 802 which was very big 2 bedroom suite but right next to dumpster and we had to look out over the pool bar roof and trash area. You gotta put that stuff somewhere... Overall rooms very comfortable and well appointed. We would have saved a few $$ and booked a regular room knowing the location. Our friends book a dockside room and were put into a 2 floor suite with spiral staircase. They changed, nothing like getting back fro the bars and having to deal with a 26" spiral stairway with no bathroom at the top. Recommend but will stay in different room and hopefully save some cash.

Room Tip: Get a regular room with sea view or balcony. Suites are large but you might not get what you thought..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JResvcs

Thank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa and I am gald that you enjoyed the amenities. I encourage you to visit our website the next time you book as you will find the best avaialble rates with pictures of all of our room types on our website. I look forward to seeing you soon at the Pier House.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The Pier House is on the edge of a Boutique Hotel. Not so crowded. The service is great. Feels like family...we have been going there for years. Nice private beach. Can watch all the boats going by all day. Close to all walking, Duval Street, Mallory Square, Museums, restaurants and bars. Sunsets are the best.

Room Tip: We have stayed in different areas of the Hotel over the years. We love being on the water. The Harbor View rooms are great to watch all the water activity. The Spa rooms a great too, a little more roomy with a Soda seating area.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Kathryn thank you for the great review and for your business. The team and I appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you soon at the Pier House.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Wonderful location, large comfortable rooms. One of the few Hotels in Key West with a private Beach. The staff is efficient and friendly and the Concierge personnel are really on top of the area activities. Will definitely return to Key West and to Pier House.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robweb2013

I am glad that we met all of your expectations and for staying at the Pier House. I encourge all of our guest to visit our website as we will always have the best available rate of the day posted there. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

One of the few remaining topless beaches in Key West! Beautiful landscaping! Our suite was very large. Great location at the end of Duval Street. Parked the car and walked everywhere. Stayed at Pier House many times, thoroughly enjoyed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jack M

Thank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa and for making the Pier House your hotel of choice in Key West. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.