Stayed at the Pier House for four days (two rooms), one garden room and one oceanfront suite. Staff is very friendly and efficient and the location is superb. The hotel has been made over and on the surface is nice but the place is time worn. Our OF suite (201) needs some plumbing work as the toilet barely flushes and paying 600+ dollars for a room you would expect something more than a noisy floor mounted AC. We still enjoyed our stay regardless but can only give it a average rating as you can get some quaint accommodations in KW for a lot less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West
- Pier House Resort & Spa Key West, Florida