Pier House Resort & Spa
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$309
  • Pool
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$253
US$216
US$371
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$1,147
2,481 results
All reviewsbeach barprivate beachchart roomlanai roomdockside suitemallory squareend of duval streetturtle pondperfect locationgarden viewlarge balconybars and restaurantswatch the sunsetgreat resorttrip to key westwalking distance to everythingfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

One week ago, my family checked out of the Pier House, after a five night stay to celebrate my wife & my 50th Wedding Anniversary. Our party of ten included three our adult children, spouses and two grandchildren a girl 7 and a boy 10 years old. We had a fantastic stay and celebration of our big day. Everyone just loved the “walk in” warm pool, sand beach and the absolutely gorgeous tropical landscaping. We had a large suite with ocean and city views from two decks, as well as a large great room the whole family could gather in. We also had two other garden and pool view rooms to accommodate everyone. The Pier House delivered a delicious continental breakfast to the suite for all ten of us every morning, to get everyone going easily. These rooms were all in “like new” condition and the housekeeping everyday was immaculate, enhancing our experience. The entire staff was amazing, treating all of us in a very caring manner, whatever the need of one of us was. For a very upscale resort, the staff is very unassuming, treating you like one of their family but in a very professional manner. The Concierge, Lee Deforrest, was key to our whole experience, booking us a very deluxe shuttle so everyone could experience the beautiful drive from Miami to Key West, a private trolley tour, a private boat for snorkeling and an adventure on the water, a wonderful anniversary dinner at Latitudes on Sunset Key and various other restaurant reservations. Every reservation that Lee booked was outstanding, with all of the staff involved almost as caring as the staff at the Pier House. Check In / Check Out was also extremely smooth with the help of Les who was unflappable, considering he was moving ten people around. The thoughtfulness of the General Manager and the rest of the staff was the best that I have ever seen in an upscale property, or actually any hotel property and I have spent over three thousand nights in various hotels in my lifetime.

Room Tip: We chose their Presidential Suite which was expensive but just what we needed for our activities.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Peter thank you for the nice comments and the team really enjoyed taking care of you and your family. I am glad that we made your stay memorable and congratulations on a great achievement. We all at the Pier House hope to see you and your family soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Pier House Resort. The level of service is amazing. Attention to every detail. When we arrived we were met at the front gate by the property guard on duty. After getting our name and verifying our reservation he directed us where to check in. We were immediately met by the door man who directed us where to check in. After check in the desk clerk informed us the bellman was directly behind us waiting to help with our luggage, And he was right there when I turned around waiting to assist. I am so sorry I did not record the names of all since I am horrible with names. They were all absolutely wonderful. I had requested a room close to an elevation and not much walking distance for my husband. They gave us exactly what we needed. Our room faced Duval and the balcony was very large and great to relax on. The room itself was very nice for a beachside resort. We had room service which was very good, but never actually ate in the restaurant. Both the beach bar was great to have a drink and watch the water. The chart room is a great piece of history and the bartender was very informative of it's history. Bob, the Concierge handled our reservations for the boat and just billed to our room. A great time and will definately stay again if we return to key west.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Pier House and I am happy we were able to meet all of your needs. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit to KeY West.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed three nights in room 414, garden view. The atmosphere was amazing. The staff is very friendly. Brand new mattresses and pillows made for a great nights sleep. They have bed bug covers on their mattresses so there is no fear of bringing any into the hotel or taking them out with you after your stay. After having a bed bug scare in a condo I lease out that was important. Their private beach makes floating in the cool water wonderful. Will take my husband there in the fall.

Room Tip: Make sure when they give you a garden room it is not upstairs because you cannot smoke on the balcony. Downstairs rooms you may request an ashtray for outside.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Jules thank you for your survey and for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa. I am glad that we met your expectations and I look forward to seeing you and your husband soon at the Pier House. If you have any questions please call our in house reservation team.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed at Pier House from 6/14/14 to 6/18/14. The entire experience was excellent. The service was extraordinary and the room was clean, comfortable and quiet. I have never experienced the level of service at any other hotel. The location is unbeatable and the beach-front bar is habit forming.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your survey and I am glad that you enjoyed your time at the Pier House Resort and Spa. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Cannot say enough good things about Pier House. Honorable mentions are: Tereza in Reservations; Andi in Front Desk/Guest Services; Les-Bellman, Jay & Lee in Concierge. All were very willing to assist guests with a "can do" attitude. Had a oceanfront suite (Rm 312) and had a very private and unobstructed ocean view; no cruise ships in site during a four night stay. You certainly get what u paid for! Would most definitely stay @ Pier House during our next Key West vacation.

Room Tip: Splurge on the oceanfront rooms. Well worth it!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Pier House Resort and Spa as your resort of choice and I am glad that you enjoyed your visit. I will share your comments with the team and I hope to see you soon at the Pier House.