“heaven”

Pier House Resort & Spa
Ranked #16 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Clean and very comfortable, the staff was fantastic Andi, Bianca, and Les were right on everything . PERFECT spot to stay will return in sept thanks for making my mini

vacation Great oh and the beach was to die for

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for staying at the Pier House and I am glad you took advantage of our great beach and daily live music. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This resort is the perfect location--at one Duval street. Step out and to the right and you are at Mallory Square, where people go to have a drink and watch the sunset. Step out and to the right and walk up Duval street and all the side streets to bar hop and shop. The resort is very clean and all of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Through the concierge we booked a day long boating adventure where we went snorkeling, power sailing, wave-running, and kayaking. Another day he helped us rent bikes to ride around the island. Not many hotels have their own beach like the Pier House does. You have your own private beach, with a beach bar, live music, and cabana boys that set up your chairs and serve you drinks on the beach. You can swim out in the gorgeous blue ocean to a dock and lay out there. Or you can lay by the pool on the very comfy pool chairs. This hotel is a little pricey but well worth it. I would absolutely stay here again when I come to Key West.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your nice comments and I am happy you enjoyed your time at the Pier House. I am glad that you took advantage of our many amenities and I look forward to seeing you soon at the Pier House. Don't forget to check out our website to see all of the great spa treatments that we offer. I have the only full service spa in Key West.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I just returned from Key West with my daughter and some friends. It was our first trip to the Keys and we could not have been happier. The hotel, although a little pricey, was in the perfect location and the staff was wonderful. Everything we wanted to do was either in the hotel or within walking distance and, unlike many hotels in the area, it had its own small beach. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and am looking forward to returning in the near future!

Room Tip: We stayed in a traditional room because of the price, but if you can afford it, I would definitely s...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of the Pier House and I am happy that you enjoyed all of the amenities. On your next visit don't forget to visit our bar, The Chart Room. It is an iconic bar in Key West and is located off the lobby. I will see you soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Key West as a destination itself is just that unless you take a puddle jumper here from Miami. Whenever I come here to visit whether it is for New Year's or Fantasy Fest (Oct) a good time is always in store. I choose to stay at the Pier House for it's location to Duvall Street and it has the feel of a tropical Oasis on the small island. Their private beach and spa gives you a tranquil resting place for pre travel and post party zone that Duvall Street tends to have. It is also a short walk to Sloppy Joes and other attractions. The rooms look like something from HGTV and are quiet as well as cool and comfortable temperatures. I always reserve in advance and let the resort know what my needs are and they always make it just right. Remember this is a resort and Spa getaway. The price can and will vary depending on the time of the year you plan to visit. Check out the Pier House website for more details. Staff have a passion for what they do and parking is easy. In fact you won't even have to move your car the whole trip in Key West if you plan your activities right. There is a nice view from the beach side as well as the restaurant side. Key West is a romantic getaway and takes planning in advance if you are coming here for a family vacation. Cruise ships stop here and will flood the town with all the passengers briefly so sidewalks can get busy. Lots of bars, shops and people watching. If you come plan on a long weekend visit or longer for charter fishing or other aquatic fun. The Pier House in Key West welcomes you and Never Disappoints.

Room Tip: Ask and ye shall receive.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your staying at the Pier House and for making the Pier House your preferred resort in Key West. I know we will see you shortly and please do not hesitate to call us if you need anything.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Our travel party of 8 stayed for 4 nights at the Pier House. It is such a great location! The only time we needed a taxi was for the trip to and from the airport, and over to Hurricane Hole Marina for a boat tour. Other than that, everything is within walking distance. The rooms were clean. Plenty of towels, etc. We enjoyed the restaurant on site, as well as the Chart House Bar. They have a great pool and hot tub. The staff at the Pier House were very friendly and always greeted us and offered to help us with reservations, directions, etc. I would definitely stay at the Pier House if we ever get the opportunity to visit Key West again, and will highly recommend it to our friends and family.

Room Tip: King Suite with lanai with access to the garden/pool area
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and for staying at the Pier House. I am happy we were able to make your stay memorable and I hope to see you soon. Check out our website as you will find all of our special promos there. We have specials that we run through the fall that are great values.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent stay, my second time here and it did not disappoint us! I will call Pier House first for my next visit to Key West!
The food, location & amenities are second to none !
I had a Garden view room and was pleased with all aspects of my stay. I highly recommend Pier House.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for making the Pier House your new home away from home. I am glad that we made your visit to Key West enjoyable and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Not only was this my first time staying at Pier House, but it was my first time in Key West. The resort is in the ideal spot. The staff was amazing, always ready to serve, from the front desk (Andi), to the bellhop (Les), and the guys who bust their butts at the pool and beach to ensure your chair is where you want it, you have clean beach towels, and have refreshing drinks. I will absolutely be back for another stay!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Leslie, thank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa and I am happy that we made your first trip to Key West memorable. I am glad that you took advantage of our amenities and don't forget to try our restaurant One Duval. It has a great variety of entrees with one of the best chefs in Key West. I hope to see you soon.