We are avid key west fans only being a 3 1/2 hour drive, gives us the benefit of frequent visits. We almost exclusively stayed at a very nearby resort, but after a short notice trip they were booked for one of the nights we wanted to stay, so decided to try the Pier House after seeing it for years but never staying there.
All I will say is, we found our new exclusive resort.
First off, all they had was a 1 bedroom garden view suite. HUGE is all I will say, 2 bathrooms, and gorgeous....
The beach is small, but perfect for the resort, as it is private for the resort only. And when you get too hot, go to the pool that is cooled and incredibly refreshing.
The bar area is big, and I will say has some of the best resort food I have had (try the lobster sliders, yummy...) and the breakfast was incredible, right on the water and watching the boats go by.
The staff is very friendly and very helpful. Locations is perfect right at the bottom of Duval right on the water. All I can say, is I look forward to my next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perhaps nothing is more "Key West" than the Pier House Resort and Spa -it's like no other. Elegant accommodations, lush gardens, a private beach, a selection of restaurants and bars, a full-service spa and a for real let-your-hair-down attitude all come together in a tropical escape that simply can't be duplicated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Pier House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier House Hotel Key West
- Pier Hotel Key West
- Pier House Key West Florida
- Pier Key West
- Pier House Resort & Spa Key West, Florida