Pier House Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
2,481 results
All reviewsbeach barprivate beachchart roomlanai roomdockside suitemallory squareend of duval streetturtle pondperfect locationgarden viewlarge balconybars and restaurantswatch the sunsetgreat resorttrip to key westwalking distance to everythingfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

$600+ a night, poor and super loud AC and humidifier ...room poorly renovated ... Shower leaking, tiles unfinished, check in was slow and poorly managed, although checked in late evening wasn't allowed to check out late.....bad experience

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Atsobe
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am surprised to hear about your feedback and would like to speak to you further about your stay. Please call me directly at your earliest convenience as I would like to discuss your rate and the room you stayed in. I look forward to your call.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I stopped by the Chart Room for a nightcap at the end of a busy day. The bartender on duty that night, Victor, was very welcoming and we all had a pleasant chat while enjoying a few cold beers. Had a great time and ended up staying much longer than we had planned. Even enjoyed one of their famous hot dogs before leaving. Look forward to stopping by the next time in town!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SteveandJulieB
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Thank you for the nice review and on your next trip please call our in house reservation team. They will ensure you have a great room for a great price. I am glad you enjoyed your time at our famous Chart Room and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We have been to key west over 10 times and this is the best hotel so far!!! The rooms were clean and large , very comfy beds. The housekeepers were super nice and quick to respond to requests.
The guy out by the beach was always there to get chairs and towels with a friendly smile. The front desk was fast, friendly and efficient. You can't beat the location !!! I even enjoyed the beach ,,
Beautiful !!, if there is one thing I could say that was sad was the per day parking charge. $20 per.
day is crazy.

Room Tip: Beach side
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank colleenSkoglund

Thank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa and I am glad you have found your new home away from home. As you mentioned, we have a lot of great amenities at the property that include a white sandy beach, pool, beach bar with daily live music, beach attendants and the only full service spa on the island. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is definitely the best hotel in Key West. Conveniently located on the water right on Duval street, there is lots do within and around the hotel. Walk to the bars on Duval, lounge on the private beach (on hotel grounds) or enjoy the food and entertainment on Mallory Square, they are all literally steps from the hotel. We initially had a Harbor View room, but thanks to Tony, we were upgraded to a suite the second night. Reservations were simple thanks to Monique, who assisted with the booking and allowed us to change the dates last minute. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and the rooms are all very clean. This is definitely the hotel I will be staying at from now on. I highly recommend it to anyone taking a Key West Vacation.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christian H

I am glad that the Pier House Resort and Spa is your preferred hotel in Key West. I am happy that you made your in house reservation through our in house reservation team who made sure you had a great room. Our night manager Tony, will always check to see if an upgrade is available during your stay. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was our first trip to Key West. Glad we had friends who had been before and we're staying here. The staff was very attentive and helpful in our lodging and general assistance getting around town and such. The location is lovely. If you can get a room facing the water, it's well worth it. The rooms were comfy. Generally all around good stay. Would stay again and would recommend to others.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank tennisplayerinlr
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for your comments and I am glad we met your expectations at the Pier House. I look forward to seeing you soon and please review our website for specials on your next visit.