I spent one night at this resort and thoroughly enjoyed it. The grounds were well taken care of, the staff were friendly and the room was clean and well appointed.
The food from the Coastal Crab Restaurant was so good and we ate it out side over looking the pool area. The pool itself was very nice and so was the hot tub. The hotel is right across the street from the beach and also a Fury water sports stand, so you can do all sorts of fun water activities if you want.
We rented bikes the next morning from the hotel lobby ($10 for a four hour rental) and biked all the way to Mallory square and all around Duval St.
On my return to Key West, I will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Key West and steps away from Smathers Beach, Sheraton Suites Key West is a beachside hotel that captures the true essence of tropical relaxation. Join in the nightly Sunset Celebration, lounge by the lagoon-style pool, or let us arrange for you to sample one of the many watersports available. After a day of friends, family or business, there is one more thing to savor: the warm island welcome of our Sheraton Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Key West
- Key West Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Key West Florida