We are a family of 5 (3 boys- 8,6,4) and we loved this hotel. I wish Sheraton had more family suites!! Let me start by saying the staff was wonderful. They were so nice and accommodating especially when we realized we arrived a day later then we where suppose to. Luckily a room was available and they fixed it. Our room was clean and spacious for the 5 of us. The boys loved the pool. The pool attendant ( i forget his name- Ben?) kept the pool and bathrooms spot less. And treated everyone in the pool to ice pops on one of those extremely hot 95 degree days. They also had pool noodles and beach balls to keep the kids occupied. In addition, they had a kids activity center at the pool doing arts and crafts.
We used the concierge to book a fantastic snorkeling trip. It was so easy to book and we took the Sheraton shuttle right into town and walked 3 blocks to the boat. I would also highly recommend the sunset snorkeling trip. Originally we had a morning snorkel but after being out on the boat 20mins a big storm came and we had to go back. The company (Fury) completely refunded everyone. We rebooked for the sunset snorkel that evening and had the best trip.
We had no problem with the shuttles. The staff was great and we only waited 10-15mins. My only recommendation for the hotel is to have a better line up area for the shuttle. We got there early one morning and waited. Then when the shuttle pulled up a huge family that just walked up started to get in ahead of us. We had to tell them that we were waiting first.
I didn't like the beach here in Key West. There was too much seaweed and the sand was very mucky in the water. That being said the Sheraton is one of the few hotels to have a beach. So it was nice to have the beach access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Key West and steps away from Smathers Beach, Sheraton Suites Key West is a beachside hotel that captures the true essence of tropical relaxation. Join in the nightly Sunset Celebration, lounge by the lagoon-style pool, or let us arrange for you to sample one of the many watersports available. After a day of friends, family or business, there is one more thing to savor: the warm island welcome of our Sheraton Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Key West
- Key West Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Key West Florida