We stayed in Sheraton for 2 nights in July 2014. The food and service were good and appropriate. However the suite and the building itself had an old feel to it. The room had a bedroom and a living room with interconnecting wooden door (pannels?) which did not close properly, the kitchenette was tiny and only had a sink and microwave (no utensils) and space / storage was rather limited. It's perfectly ok for a few nights but perhaps smallish for a week or two.
The hotel pool is smallish but deep and nice, with a little waterfall. There is a great pool service from the bar, including snacks/food, drinks, etc. Towels are available by the pool. There is a shuttle bus to downtown Key West as the hotel is somewhat on the other side (of a small Island anyway).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Key West and steps away from Smathers Beach, Sheraton Suites Key West is a beachside hotel that captures the true essence of tropical relaxation. Join in the nightly Sunset Celebration, lounge by the lagoon-style pool, or let us arrange for you to sample one of the many watersports available. After a day of friends, family or business, there is one more thing to savor: the warm island welcome of our Sheraton Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Hotel Key West
- Sheraton Key West
- Key West Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Key West Florida