Great place to stay, close to Old Key West, where all the true KW action is. All rooms are actually small apartments. Although not overly modern the accomadations are more than adequate. Great pools and grounds with a little bar and grill open everyday from 8 to 4. Great place for breakfast or a hamburger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a timeless world of beauty and luxury at the first Florida Green Lodging Designated Resort in Key West. Just steps away from the world-famous Duval Street & all that Key West has to offer, including shops, restaurants, & galleries. Spend your day by one of our heated spring-fed pools, sipping drinks at our Tiki Bar, or wandering through the tropical flora in our exquisite gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Banyan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Banyan Hotel Key West
- The Banyan Resort Key West, Florida