“Perfect in every way!”

Key Lime Inn Key West
Ranked #19 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed 31 October 2010

Key Lime Inn was exactly what I was looking for. The front desk staff was sooo friendly and competent. The price was excellent. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and modern. It's weird, but the Inn was only 3 blocks from the action, but it was quiet, relaxing and private. Each room had a guaranteed (free) parking spot. I highly recommend Key Lime Inn for the middle-class traveler looking for a relaxing get-away.

1  Thank screenburn
Write a ReviewReviews (1,382)

Reviewed 30 October 2010

I absolutely loved the Key Lime Inn, I only wish the weather had treated us better during our stay.
The rooms are basically individual cottages, and as such it all feels very private which is nice. They laid on breakfast by the pool each morning, which is something a lot of the hotels on our trip didn't do!
The staff were really nice and the hotel is about a 5 minute from Duval Street and everything that is on offer there, so you couldn't want for a better location.
If I ever go again, and I hope I do I will book the Key Lime - no question.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Muthatrucka
Reviewed 29 October 2010

This was a lovely little spot. Very cute and relaxing. They have a nice location, nice individual cottages. Rooms are very cute and clean. Chickens running around free, and thought that was cute. But in the middle of the night when rooster start going on it wasn't very relaxing anymore. I like sleeping late and was awake every night around 4.30 with chickens noise. And another minus one for me the church accross the street. If you are there for sunday morning jst make sure you get up early otherwise you'll be jumping off your bed with high volume church bells.
My other problem was when we booked I booked room with a fridge, paid extra money. When we get the room all they have was a wine cooler type fridge instead of a regular mini fridge you expect to see. So we thought I guess this is cool enough. We put our stuff in it (some deli meat, cheese and drinks). Next day when we wanted to use it we realized that wasn't a fridge to cool enough so our stuff was ruined. When I copmlaint they give me back my $20 I paid extra but when I said you advertise fridge so brought food, and they ruined, what about my expenses. I was told nothing they can do about it. So this was a upset for me and reason I won't go back here again.
But if you pass that noise and fridge issue it's a cute place.

Reviewed 26 October 2010

This is the 4th time I have stayed at the Key Lime Inn and am booked again for next October.
It is perfectly located. You can walk to all the action of DuVal St. and still have a quiet, comfortable place to retreat to. You are also located near by churches and convenience stores (so you can stock up on your way in). Staff is extremely friendly and hotel grounds are charming, even the roosters. Continental breakfast is great. It would be nice to have a common grille to cook on.
This is one of our favorite vacation spots and we have recommended many friends and had no negative feedback.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Clark12908
Reviewed 26 October 2010

The Inn was charming with old world feel. We had a deluxe king room which was roomy, had a private porch and the most comfortable bed ever. The continental breakfast at the pool was lovely as was the pool. The housekeepers kept our room immaculate and the staff in the office were most helpful in helping us choose restaurants and other attractions. We were so impressed by the Inn and Key West that on checkout, we rebooked for next year the same week....Can't wait to get back.

Reviewed 20 October 2010

We stayed at the Key Lime Inn for 3 nights and we cannot rate the hotel any higher than 5 stars.

The hotel staff were extremely helpful, friendly and only too pleased to help.

The location is perfect, with it being out of busy Duval street, but close enough to be near to it and all the best parts of Key West.

The rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious.

We were sad to leave and would definitely come back again if we go to Key West again.

1  Thank JN_hampshire
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Staff was friendly and helpful with suggesting local restaurants and activities. Room was clean and cozy. Short walk to downtown, quiet off of main strip. Sunny pool surrounded by rooms. Liked outdoor continental breakfast by the pool, only negative-bed was a little firm. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple