Nice relaxing place with a large bathroom. We stayed on the second floor of this beautiful place. My only grip was the floor in our room was very dirty. Needs a good mopping. Other than that, enjoyed the stay. Also a perfect location, close to everything. Would definitely stay here again. Make sure you give the friendly cat that lives in the complex a pet, he's a cutie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic architecture with updated, modern rooms and amenities are what you will enjoy at our Merlin Guest House located in the Old Town area of Key West. Our stylish, boutique hotel has 20 guest rooms which are located just one block from Duval Street; you will be steps away from Key West’s best restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and attractions. Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, and Ernest Hemingway’s Home are all within easy reach. The nearest beach is just six blocks away. Take off walking in any direction and you will discover Key West’s hidden treasures. Historic architecture & modern rooms. Free continental breakfast. Free internet. Upscale eco-friendly bathroom amenities. Large pool. Boutique hotel. Walk to Duval Street and the waterfront. Located in the heart of Old Town, Key West. Charming and romantic, where modern style & comfort meets relaxed Key West vibe at the Chelsea House Hotel. Self parking onsite for 10 USD/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Merlin Guest House Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merlin Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- Merlin Guest House Key West Florida