First room AC was broken but we were promptly moved to another room. It is very quiet and laid back. You can sleep in, breakfast is available in a small garden area. Location is very close to the main streets of town. We walked everywhere. On the last day we were allowed to leave our luggage in the office while waiting for the ferry boarding time. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. We will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merlin Guesthouse is a 22 room boutique hotel in the heart of historic Old Town, Key West within a neighborhood and a short walk away from all the restaurants, attractions and nightlife on Duval street. It is also a nice bike ride away from the beaches and water sports of Key West. The hotel has a variety of guest rooms and suites located in a small grouping of cottages and buildings surrounded by lush landscaping and a private courtyard. The pool area provides a quiet and comfortable place to relax and unwind. Free high-speed Wifi in your room. Continental breakfast served poolside. Upscale amenities. Romantic and relaxing, unique and charming; where modern style & comfort meets a relaxed Key West vibe. Immerse yourself in the soul of Key West at Merlin Guesthouse. Free High-Speed Wifi In Room Free Continental Breakfast Upscale Amenities Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool Historic Landmark Guesthouse Conveniently Located In Old Town Key West Lovely Neighborhood Setting Onsite and Street Parking Nearby Walk To Duval Street, The Harbor & Beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Merlin Guest House Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merlin Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- Merlin Guest House Key West Florida