The staff was very helpful, extremely knowledgeable and well-spoken. The cottage is like a home away from home since it was oringally converted for the property's owner to live in. If you can stay in the cottage, you get a private parking spot which is tough to beat in Key West! Worse case scenario, you can find a free space nearby and leave your car there during your whole stay because everything is within walking distance of this hotel.
There is a private street entrance, security cameras, the front porch even boasts a swing. The complimentary shampoos and body wash are designer brand and the location is right in the middle of a pristine family neighborhood. You're also around the corner from the off-the-beaten-path, highly rated, Seven Fish Restaurant. Our continental breakfast was rained out but that didn't stop most people from stopping by and getting on the sunbathing chairs as soon as the rain stopped. But in the cottage there is no need to go outside for food, it comes equipped with a full kitchen, huge fridge, glass cups, silverware, pots and pans, microwave, coffee maker. The pots and pans even hang from a decorative rack. Every decoration in fact, has character and was obviously picked with much consideration. You'll even love the beautiful detail on the wood dresser you put your clothes away in. It's a dream. I would recommend this to everyone! And I have...my parents will be reserving shortly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic architecture with updated, modern rooms and amenities are what you will enjoy at our Merlin Guest House located in the Old Town area of Key West. Our stylish, boutique hotel has 20 guest rooms which are located just one block from Duval Street; you will be steps away from Key West’s best restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and attractions. Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, and Ernest Hemingway’s Home are all within easy reach. The nearest beach is just six blocks away. Take off walking in any direction and you will discover Key West’s hidden treasures. Historic architecture & modern rooms. Free continental breakfast. Free internet. Upscale eco-friendly bathroom amenities. Large pool. Boutique hotel. Walk to Duval Street and the waterfront. Located in the heart of Old Town, Key West. Charming and romantic, where modern style & comfort meets relaxed Key West vibe at the Chelsea House Hotel. Self parking onsite for 10 USD/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Merlin Guest House Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merlin Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- Merlin Guest House Key West Florida