A single night and i was glad to leave the place. Overpriced, soul less, bang 'em in, bang 'em out hotel. Nice pool, right on the airport flightpath! The room was clean and spacious but dark and depressing. A back door opened on to a balcony completely covered by a mosquito net. Practical, but ugly, the view of a dirt track and a few trees, then another building. Hmmm. The breakfast room was a converted hotel room, and was packed. Many people just grabing something and going back to there room. Forget about taking a stroll into town, its nowhere near. Had it cost the half of what we paid, (280$) one could have turned a blind eye, but not for that price!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the straits of Florida of the beautiful island of Key West, Fl. Our resort is only a short distance from the local beaches and just a few miles north of historic downtown. This resort offers non-smoking accommodations and many thoughful amenities. At the Best Western, Key Ambassador resort guest have a variety of views to choose from. There is a spacious outdoor heated swimming pool with 2 waterfalls next to our cheeckie hut that serves food and drink. The resort provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property, a deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary parking and 24 hour front desk services. During your stay you can easily visit many local attractions, unique shops and historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN Key Ambassador Resort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Key Ambassador Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Key West Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Key Ambassador Resort Inn Key West, Florida