Loved this hotel. Very clean, large rooms, beds were great! Lovely pool area with a Tiki Bar..Got to have a Tiki Bar :) Breakfast was included - it was basic but the food was hot and the coffee good. The location was not a problem for us, everyone rides around town down there on a bike, scotter or some electric vehicle anyways. It is right next to the airport, but KeyWest's airport is on the small side, so its not like they have huge jumbo jets flying out of there. Wish I could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the straits of Florida of the beautiful island of Key West, Fl. Our resort is only a short distance from the local beaches and just a few miles north of historic downtown. This resort offers non-smoking accommodations and many thoughful amenities. At the Best Western, Key Ambassador resort guest have a variety of views to choose from. There is a spacious outdoor heated swimming pool with 2 waterfalls next to our cheeckie hut that serves food and drink. The resort provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property, a deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary parking and 24 hour front desk services. During your stay you can easily visit many local attractions, unique shops and historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Key Ambassador Hotel Key West
- Best Western Key West
- Key West Best Western
- Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn Key West, Florida