“Paradise!”

Breakfast Bar
Kitchen
Kitchen
Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bkesel
canandaigua
“Paradise!”
Reviewed 27 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We just got back from a fabulous week in Key West at Vahalla! This place is amazing! This house is great! So clean! Loved the outside space. Very private and tropical. I hesitate to write this as I don't want people to know about "our little secret". We have never rented a home before but can promise you when in Key West it will always be valhalla! HIstoric Hideaways was so easy to deal with. We literally got our key and were in and out in 5 minutes. Only one small suggestion, the TV was challenging to get on and off as there were 3 different remotes and no instructions. Loved your place....signed your guest book and left a few good reads behind for the next lucky guests!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The tropical meticulous back yard
Liked least: nothing!
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Chicago

Reviewed 7 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Business colleagues
“Great New Year's Eve”
Reviewed 4 February 2011 for a stay in December 2010

The house is perfect for 3-4 friends. The pool is beautiful. The kitchen was well equipped (which is doesn't happen as often as you would think!) The location was great, so close to Duvall and Simonton...

Texas
Reviewed 13 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Your age range 65+
“Comfortable & convenient”
Reviewed 5 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Valhalla was just what we wanted...close to the action of Duval Street yet far enough away for absolute privacy. All accomodations were comfortable and upscale. The pool area was well manicured and very private. Everything was just great and we had all we needed. Checkin and checkout could not have been easier!

The Justins

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
“Perfectly Relaxing”
Reviewed 16 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

My cousin (mom of small kids) and I (single girl-about-town) had a fantastic time at Valhalla! It was located in a fabulous little neighborhood, close to everything but not in the middle of anything. The management team was friendly and were so accommodating and helpful during our very brief stay.

The house was warmly decorated and felt just like we were visiting a friend's place, not like we were in a rental at all. Having a pool for a quick dip was such a nice treat and reading on the deck in the autumn sun was so needed.

We are already planning our next visit to Key West and can't imagine staying anywhere but Valhalla!

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing