“Wonderful Stay at the Poinciana House”

Review of Poinciana House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 51 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful Stay at the Poinciana House”
Reviewed 2 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We stayed at the Poinciana House apr 7 - Apr 15 and had an excellent experience. The house is in a great location, just off Duval Street and walking distance (for us at least) to everything in Old Town. The pool is simply marvelous and even better than we expected. We enjoyed it all times of the day, especially after heating up on the roof deck! The house itself is very nice and has everything you need. The only minor issues could be that (1) the part of the front room where the bed is located is kind of an alcove and doesn't cool off like the rest of the room; and (2) the second bed is basically in the combined kitchen/living room. While these are the only things keeping me from giving it 5 stars, these didn't really bother us though and having 2 bathrooms was great. Overall we loved the house and would highly recommend it to anyone.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
pghpaula
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

I'm almost afraid to say how much we loved this place because it may be booked when we want it again. It was exactly what we had hoped for. The location is perfect. We walked everywhere. And the house is wonderful. The pool is worth the price alone. We spent a lot of time here because it was so comfortable and relaxing ... and our dog Chico loved it too! We can't wait to visit again, though we may just move to Key West.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AL

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 8 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

Great house - great location. Very comfortable setting. Will definetly stay there again!!

Your age range 45-54
New York
Reviewed 8 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

Your age range 55-64
Springfield
Reviewed 22 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked least: The home needs better air conditioning. Some routine maint.
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing