“Duval Square Vacation”

Second Bedroom
Guest Room Bathroom
Walkway to Pool
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Duval Square Vacation”
Reviewed 27 March 2010 for a stay in February 2010

The location of the property was excellent. Right on Duval Square, but on the quiet end. When booking trip i was a little concerned about location and noise. There was no noise, we loved it. It was also a good value. Compared to some other properties I looked at, it was overall a good value plus if you enjoy walking, there is no need to rent bikes or scooters. That saved us several hundred dollars over the two week stay. The unit, I believe it was #6, was a good floor plan, spacious and comfortable. It was well equipped, we had everything we needed.
Now, before I give my critism, I will disclose that I am a Remodeling contractor and as such I am probably more sensitive to the physical structure than others may be. The unit was really worn out. It needs updating. It was obvious to me that most of the finish work Ie; flooring, painting, etc. was done by a real amateur. The furnishings were appropriate but old and worn.
The rental office was very good. We had a situation where we needed access to a printer and fax machine and they were very accomidating.

We would definately stay here again, but would request a different unit.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Decent value for the location”
Reviewed 10 February 2010 for a stay in January 2010

The place isn't perfect, but you will be hard pressed to find this amount of space for the money in a location this good in old town. Decor and furnishings are a bit dated, and the unit itself (as well as the complex) are starting to look a little beat up. Bathrooms and kitchen need to be updated. DSL didnt work upon arrival and took 3 days to get a new modem which was a major inconvienience when you have to work a few hours a day on the road. The postives outweigh the negatives though...The location, on the quiet end of Duval just past Truman, cant be beat. Included parking space is a bonus, not that you need a car here. All in all, a good value for the money.

Liked best: Location
Young singles Friends getaway
Chicago
Reviewed 9 February 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Liked best: Safety and location
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
“lovin keywest!!!”
Reviewed 6 February 2010 for a stay in November 2009

had an amazing time and wanting to come back asap. The place in duval sqaure was great, awesome location right in the middle of everything yet quiet and hidden away. No car is needed everything is in walking distance. Beaches, restaurants, bars, and so much more !!! The space was great very clean, beach towels provided and beach chairs which was awesome. Libby at historic hideaways was great too! only complaint we had the bed could have been more comfortable but it really wasn't that bad. And it's a way better deal than any of the hotels in key west. next time i'm in key west i will most definatly go through these guys. thanks for so much for an awesome time.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location - Needs work for the price...”
Reviewed 25 January 2010 for a stay in November 2009

I understand that things are more expensive in paradise but you should get the experience you are paying for...

They call a hot tub a hot tub for a reason. It should get over 98 degrees. HOT would be great!!!

The bed should be comfortable and relaxing. Not spring laden.

The internet connection should be available as advertised...

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Hot tub not hot
“Comfortable and Convenient”
Reviewed 25 April 2009 for a stay in December 2008

Great place to spend New Years, as we did. Close to the action, but far enough away to get a good night's sleep. Would definitely rent again if we were in Key West.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place... couple nuances...”
Reviewed 17 April 2009 for a stay in April 2009

The stay overall was wonderful. We were really surprised at how roomy the place was for the money. Couple issues:

The hottub: There's no way to refill the hottub if the level goes down, which as everyone knows, you pack 4 people into a 4 person hottub, and you're bound to need more water. There should be a hose readily available outside.

The washer: On spin cycle it sounds like a freight train was running threw the condo... made it very difficult for us to wash clothes and do anything but leave... probably just needs to be balanced.

Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
17 Apr 2009
Thanks! We are installing a water spiket for the hot tub...the washer just sounds like that...I have the same brand in my own house...sorry!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing