“The home was clean, private and close to...”

Review of Tropical Dreaming

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 58 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The home was clean, private and close to everything in a great l”
Reviewed 27 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We were there for a week in September, everything was clean, and the home had everything we needed -- sheets, blankets, bath towels and beach towels, hair dryer and the kitchen had all of the things you need to cook a meal. Most importantly it was extremely clean. We did have a lot of interruptions such as the pool guy - 3 times, the landscaper - twice and the pest control guy once. Honestly, there was nothing for them to do, I don't know why any of them were there in the first place. Other than that, we highly recommend the home and location.

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

My husband and I have been to the Keys many times, but this was the first time we decided to rent a house instead of staying at a hotel.
The house was spacious, clean, and had everything you might need. This property is pet friendly so we brought our 2 dogs with us and it was perfect.
We will definitely come back!

A romantic getaway
South Carolina
Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
“Blissful”
Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

This property was everything it promised and most importantly clean!! I loved the waterfall into the pool and the outdoor dining area, i hope to come back.

A romantic getaway
Germany
Reviewed 3 June 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
3 Jun 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. There is optional Trip Insurance offered to all of our guests all year round. It is a comprehensive coverage for trip delays, health issues, lost luggage, as well as hurricane coverage. We do our best to make it clear that it is optional.
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 15 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We rented here for the first time and ended up being very pleased. The house had everything we needed and we found it to be a nice private place.

A TripAdvisor Member
“The Best Vacation Ever!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

The home is very inviting and comfortable. So many rentals are decorated in a way that appears the owner is just covering up space. Clearly there was thought, care and effort that went into the decor of this home which made you feel good about your choice and enhanced your stay. It made our first Key West experience one we will always cherish and we are already making plans to return. The home was clean and well stocked with everything any vacationer or home owner could want or need. It is conveniently located within walking distance of all the Key West points of interest...shopping, dining, historical sites, beaches, wharfs, etc. We were so impressed by our experience, we have shared our excitement with all of our friends and family who are now interested in duplicating our experience with their own trips to Key West and staying at the Tropical Dreaming location. You can't go wrong with Tropical Dreaming.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing