“The best!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“The best!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My Mom and Dad stayed at the Ginger House 12 years ago and looked up the info to schedule our trip in april. Wonderful location and great accommodations!

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“second time here and same wonderful time!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Love everything about the home. Location, ammenities,and the private back patio with hot tub. This year our adult children and friends came with and also enjoyed the house. We will continue to use at Home In Key West as they make everything so easy.

FL
Reviewed 11 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

western ny
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Rugged travelers
Management Response
13 Mar 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. Housekeeping will review the linens and determine what might need replacement. I'm not sure why you think the previous guest had the option to clean the home and save the cleaning fee. That is not an option we would ever offer to guests. We do ask our guests to strip the beds and start the wash but linens are inspected before they are used for each and every guest.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and look forward to WOW-ing you on your next visit.
Ohio
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Older travelers
Reign53
Berwyn, Pennsylvania
“Great Location - Mediocre accommodations”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

As the other reviews have said, it's great being only 1/2 block off of Duval Street - and it is quiet. But for the money, it leaves quite a bit to be desired. First, the kitchen was overrun with tiny ants crawling all over the stove and countertops. There were several cans of Raid under the sink, so it seems that others have also had this problem. I didn't call the office because I guessed they would simply send someone over to spray Raid all over the kitchen and that wasn't something I wanted the family to be exposed to. The 'master' bathroom was very small, with no room for toiletries (razor, shaving creme, toothbrushes, etc.) We had to keep everything in the bedroom and carry items in when needed. Before leaving for our trip, I read the review from one person who complained about the basic cable TV and I thought he was just being picky. But you know what? After a long day of walking and sightseeing, sometimes you do want to just sit in front of the TV before bedtime; and when there are only 8 channels to choose from - and 4 of these are in Spanish - it becomes rather frustrating. We attempted to use the washer/dryer on Thursday night so that we wouldn't have to lug a lot of dirty laundry home on Saturday but we discovered that the agitator wasn't working. I called the office and was told that someone would be out the following day (Friday) to repair the washing machine. We were out most of the day Friday and when we arrived back at the house, there was a note saying that the washing machine wouldn't be repaired until Monday - 2 days after we would be leaving. While this is probably more the fault of a previous renter who didn't report the problem, it really was just another annoyance - especially since having a washer/dryer was a big reason that we rented this place. We generally were out and about most of the time and really only slept here; otherwise, these issues would have been a lot more annoying.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: ants, ants, ants!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
“Best Vacation ever!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

All I can say is when is the next trip! Everyone at @Home Key West was so wonderful and accommodating! We needed a few small maintenance issues done while on our stay and the staff had everything corrected within an hour.
We had always stayed in a hotel on our trips to the Keys and after this past trip staying at the Ginger house we will never stay anywhere else again.
Thank you so much! We will be back soon!

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing