“Great location!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Beth628
MA
“Great location!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

This was the first trip to Key West for my husband and I, but we traveled with more experienced Key West-ers who booked the rental. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at Linger Longer to realize how close it was to everything. The Southernmost Point is only about a mile away as is Mallory Square. We were pretty centrally located to everything we wanted to see, and we walked everywhere.

The pool is right outside of the front gate, which was really nice since it was easy to see if it was crowded or not before deciding to head over there. The pool is only open from dawn to dusk, so even on the nights when we went to sleep a little earlier, noise was never an issue. The whole area was very, very quiet at night.

The only down side was that the second bedroom is only big enough for the day bed with the cot underneath, so my husband and I had to sleep in separate beds. We knew that was the case before we got there, so it wasn't a big deal, but it still would be nice if a full size bed could fit in that room. We didn't try to use the sleeper sofa at all.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Small second bedroom and no wi-fi
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
LA
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Management Response
6 Nov 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. It is alarming to hear what you encountered here. I can only reiterate what you were told at check-out; if you contacted us we could have made it right during your stay vs. living with it all week long.

This home was inspected before your arrival; can't fathom how all the items you list could have been missed. I do apologize that you were not happy here and look forward to exceeding your expectations next time.
saco maine
Reviewed 2 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Management Response
2 Jun 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. Glad that you enjoyed your visit, even with early morning cock-a-doodle wake-up calls.

There is a distinct difference between staying in a motel and staying in a vacation rental. You're right; you are not asked to strip beds and remove trash from a motel, and you get daily maid service. Vacation rentals are more like staying in your own home, where you can cook your meals and have privacy for the time you're there. Starting the laundry and removing trash is typically part of a vacation rental agreement.

We hope that does not deter you from staying with us again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“A relaxing holiday in paradise.”
Reviewed 26 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We stayed at Linger Longer with our two girls (2 and 4 years) for two weeks and had a really wonderful time. The appartment was comfortably furnished and details such as the girls' room painted to resemble a beach setting and the pool right out front made it feel like home. Linger Longer is within walking distance of almost all of Key West's main attractions (our rental car spent those two weeks in the parking space) but without the buzz and noise that goes with them. The name is program, we would have liked to Linger Longer!

Recommended for:
Older travelers
“excellent”
Reviewed 12 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

great i was amazed at how close to home it felt like after i unpacked nice...

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Super Clean, great stay!”
Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We had a wonderful stay here. The place was larger than its appears with 2 bathrooms which was nice, super close to town, museums, harbor and shopping. The pool was right out the front door which was great because we have 3 young kids. The pool maintenance guy did tell us our littlest one was not allowed in the pool which was a little off-putting since the pool seemed vacant most of the time. He said it was for sanitary reasons. We went to the beach with her instead, and brought the baby monitor to swim in the pool while she napped which we really couldn't have done anywhere else. The house was stocked with just about everything you'd need, even a pool lounger which we enjoyed. Few options on tv, no movie channels, so bring your own. Unit backs to a road which we found helpful but some may not, we heard some loud partying and found a beer bottle in the backyard the next day, but it hardly bothered us. Unit was very clean and cool, master bed was little hard but plenty of linens and pillows. We went during off season so got a great rate and lucked out with perfect weather, I would stay here again. Thanks for a wonderful trip.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
ga
Reviewed 13 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing