“Great location.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ezydusit
Nineveh, In.
“Great location.”
Reviewed 7 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We really enjoyed the condo. It was clean and well kept. It was close to everything in Key West. We had a great time. I would recommend this to anyone. I felt right at home, very comfortable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
“Great vacation place!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Our stay at the Hemingway House was great! The house was neat and clean, the beds were comfortable and the pool was nice and only a few steps away. We liked that we were only 2 blocks from Duval Street where all the action was and there was no need for a car or a taxi. We would diffently stay there again.

A romantic getaway
TX
Reviewed 30 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

“good”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The unit was clean, well stocked with all you would need. The bedding was not, however. soiled, and smelling of something.I mention this because we sleep there. and above all it needs to be clean. I also had to fix the middle brace in the frame of the bed. it is missing bolts. and I did not find any on the floor.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Management Response
26 Jun 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. As happy as we are that you enjoyed your visit, we are dismayed that there were Housekeeping issues. Had we known, we could have corrected these issues immediately; this is not something we would ask you to "live" with while staying with us.
Jacksonville Florida
Reviewed 15 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Arkansas
Reviewed 8 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Truman annex is close to it all, love the area and accommodation”
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2012

Great place in Truman annex, loved sitting on the front porches, close to downtown, the beach and beautiful sunset views.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing