“Good location, away from Duvall, but close enough...”

Review of 4 Palms

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good location, away from Duvall, but close enough to appreciate”
Reviewed 1 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

We liked the condo, 2 full bedrooms and bathrooms. The shower in the bath off the master bedroom is huge! Kitchen was more than adequate for our needs. We rented bikes for the week -- you need to do this in Key West anyway -- and that gave us easy access to the entirity of Key West.

Service was good -- gave us the keys to the place and stayed away!!!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
New York City
Reviewed 7 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Your age range 35-44
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 27 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We had a last minute two night stay and was very pleased with the accommodations. The condo was very clean and a large 2 bedroom unit with plenty of living space. On preprty parking is a huge plus for Key West. The complex is right on the ocean and has a very nice pool / picnic facility with Bbqs. Would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again. Thanks

“Relax, it's Key West!”
Reviewed 8 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Nice accomodation with excellent location in idyllic Key West.

A TripAdvisor Member
“good time and nice weather”
Reviewed 13 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

This is a nice place on the water and close enough to everything although the sliding glass doors to the balcony sure need replacing

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Michigan
Reviewed 12 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

“We had fun!”
Reviewed 10 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011
person found this review helpful

We had fun the room was nice clean is always important.
We saw alot of other reviews about the noise in this rental. We Didnt notice. It is by road but it Wasnt a problem. Weather was great so we enjoyed the pool. You could tell who the Snowbirds were or locals at the pool all were so kind. We even got directions and well as FaV eating places. Our room was equip with everything we needed we ate in almost all of our stay. We enjoyed the grills two Nites also. Charcoal grills take for ever, gas would be nice.
Room had towels and everything. Washer and dryer nice too so we Didnt come home and have to wash a week of clothes... Sweet
we had a great time. Wish this rental were closer to Duval ST. We did walk it several times but cabs try to rip you off after evening of drink they base cap fare on whether or not they think your drunk. Rate were from 400 per person to 450 per PS then 10.00 straight fair to as high as 1398 for one way ride 4 mile other than that it was fun.
We are certainly planning another trip!

Liked best: POOL NICE
Liked least: KEY FOR EVERY DOOR . NO BEACH FRONT WALK AREA RIGHT THERE
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing