“Comfortable and convnient”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Comfortable and convnient”
Reviewed 13 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

My cousin and I just returned from a hot week in key west. Thank god for a/c. The condo was quiet, very comfortable and convenient to duval street shops and restaurants. We visited Fort Zachary Taylor beach and did some snorkeling. We also went to Smathers beach and Marathon. Definitely would return to this condo and recommend it to everyone.

Your age range 35-44
Providence RI
Reviewed 21 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

A TripAdvisor Member
“Surprisingly quiet top notch condo”
Reviewed 17 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

My husband and I booked a stay here for a week during spring break. The condo was the nicest that we've ever stayed in. Not only was it beautiful, but great thought had been put into all of the amenities. It was immaculate as well. There were plenty of extra towels and linens. The beds were very comfortable with extra pillows provided. I really liked the clothes bins in the closets. It was much easier to put clothes in those rather than drawers. A top quality kitchen with lovely plates, glasses, etc. made me feel very welcome. There are two porches with comfortable seating - great place to enjoy the tropical breezes. Even though this condo sits on the road leading to Fort Zach, it was surprisingly quiet. Being a light sleeper, this is very important to me. Bike racks are provided on the side of the building which was great because this our primary means of transportation in KW. There was only one problem and this did not affect what we thought of the condo itself. There was a mechanical issue with the A/C which we reported to the rental company. It wasn't until we contacted the owner that it was addressed. The owner was great in terms of handling the problem and following up.

It's apparent that the owners have put much effort and care into maintaining their condo. We would definitely stay there again.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Quiet comfortable and clean
Liked least: Poor service from rental company re: issue with A/C unit
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other

Liked best: Location
Liked least: No pantry space
Travelling group: Friends
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
“A Treasure in Paradise”
Reviewed 7 January 2010 for a stay in November 2009
person found this review helpful

Reading reviews by Flipkey is what led us to renting Shipyard Treasure. The service we received from At Home in Key West, Inc. was excellent. The office is close to Truman's annex , where Shipyard Treasure is located. The staff in the office was very friendly and helpful. The home is beautiful inside and is in immaculate condition. The furnishings make you very comfortable. The washer and dryer are nice to have. The kitchen is small, but large enough to do your own cooking if you desire. The pool is just a short walk away. The location of Shipyard Treasure is close to old town Key west and most everything is just a short walk away. There are many restaurants and entertainment spots in the local vicinity. The best thing we liked was the location in Key West.The only draw back is the single parking space and where it is located. This should never deter you from staying here though, as it is a great place to stay. Looking forward to going back again.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Parking
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Key West Location”
Reviewed 6 January 2010 for a stay in December 2007
person found this review helpful

Shipyard Treasure was the perfect choice for our second trip to Key West. If it is available it may will be our home away from home for our next visit. My wife and I knew that we wanted to stay in the Truman Annex after staying in the Gardens Hotel on our first trip. The location could not have been better. Easy to get to everything. We parked our scooter ( rented one block away ) in the gated complex and never worried about a thing. The provided pass to Fort Zachary Taylor was a real bonus, we enjoyed the beach three of our five days. The washer and dryer units were a huge plus.
The folks at At Home in Key West could not have been more professional or personable. We arrived late and our keys and info were waiting for us just as promised. The check out was just as easy. Description of the property is dead on, no suprises. The only thing to be warned about are the stairs to the condo. They are a bit steep and narrow, so consider that if it is a problem for you. Shipyard Treasure is a great place to call home when you are in Key West.

Liked best: Location and security
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
FL
Reviewed 16 November 2009 for a stay in October 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Porch to watch the parade from
Liked least: Only one person in the kitchen at a time
Travelling group: Friends
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing