“The best vacation my wife and I have had in key...”

Review of Beach House Condo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“The best vacation my wife and I have had in key west.”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My wife and I have been vacationing in key west for the past fourteen (14)years. This is the first time we did not stay in the hotels. The condo we rented was very Comforable and everything was ready for us to move right in. The best thing I liked about this condo was the location. We would like to stay in this same condo when we return to key west.

Luxury-minded travelers
“Location is Great”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We had a wonderful stay in the beach house condo. It was a very clean unit, had all the amenities we needed and a nice hot tub out back. The location is great, walking distance to everything. We were disapointed that pool would not allow grandson due to his age as we were looking forward to swimming as a family.

New Jersey
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location; Lovely Condo”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

I stayed in the condo over New Years with three girlfriends and it worked out perfectly. The space was big enough for four of us and the location is great.

The only problem we had is that the hot tub was broken for four of the six days of our stay. I asked for a reduction in the rent that was not granted. This wasn't a huge deal but it was a reason we took this condo over another so that was irritating.

Management Response
15 Jan 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. Regarding the hot tub, we left messages for you through phone and e-mail but did not hear back. Not having use of the hot tub is a huge deal to us as well; we would like to make it right for you.
Austin
Reviewed 14 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

FL
Reviewed 9 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Texas
Reviewed 22 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing